School and Enrollment Information
Thank you for considering St. Mary’s Parish School as the educational family for your child. It is within a familial environment where a child is known, loved and nurtured, that s/he thrives emotionally, intellectually, spiritually and physically. St. Mary’s recognizes that you, the parents, are the primary educators of your child and we would be honored to assist you in your ministry of parenting and educating.
Our school serves Early Childhood (Preschool and Prekindergarten) and the Elementary Grades (K through 8th Grade)
Please call the office at 208-882-2121, email email@example.com to ask questions or to schedule an appointment to visit. Since our enrollment process is always open, we can welcome you when it is convenient for you and your family.
Tuition: Please contact the school for our current tuition rate. Tuition is payable annually, semi-annually or monthly.
Extended Care and After-School Activities: Extended care is billed on a monthly or drop in rate. It is a nurturing environment where children are safely supervised while completing their homework, eating nutritious snacks and enjoying age-appropriate games and activities.
Tutoring: Each homeroom currently offers free after-school tutoring twice a week from 3:15-4:15pm.
Handbook of Policies and Procedures for Parents and Students
Forms for parents
- Letter of Welcome
- Application for Admission
- Emergency Contact Form
- Drivers Form to drive students on Field Trips: Transportation Policy
- Driver’s Video Certificate
- Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Finances
- Records Request Form
- K-8 Enrollment & Financial Agreement 2022 - 2023
- PreSchool PreK Enrollment & Financial Agreement 2022 - 2023
- Uniform and Dress Information
- COVID-19 Response Plan
- Guide to Uniforms and Pricing
- Financial Agreement Summer Preschool Ages 4 - 5 sign ups 2022.docx-1
- Financial Agreement Ages 6 - 12 sign-up sheet 2022.docx-2